- Pick-up from your place of accommodation and drop-off at the same address (drop-off time may vary depending on traffic conditions and location).
- Petrol expenses.
- English-speaking local guide.
- Cooking class made of 9 specialities (food, utensils and recipients included).
- Tasting of your own prepared dishes.
- Fresh water bottles made available for you.
- You will be lent an apron for the cooking class.
- You will be given the recipes at the end of the activity.
- Personal expenses at the market, if any.
- Your local guide will not expect any tips, however, if you did appreciate his services and if you wish to reward him with something, do not hesitate to do so.
Things to keep in mind
- Make sure to wear closed shoes to visit the local market.
- You’ll be free to purchase fruits and spices when visiting the local market.
- The time of departure may vary depending on your place of accommodation and is specified during the process of booking.