- Treatment made by an experimented therapist.
- Free shuttle for a return trip between your place of accommodation in the south of Ubud and the spa (only on request).
- Shuttle for a return trip between a place located outside the south of Ubud and the spa (only on request). Additional fees apply and payment will be due together with the treatment, as below (please check updated rates with the spa).
From the north part of Ubud’s city-centre: IDR 80,000.
Areas around Ubud: Sayan IDR 100,000 / Kedewatan IDR 130,000 / Tegallalang or Pejeng IDR 150,000.
South of Bali: Sanur IDR 300,000 / Denpasar IDR 350,000 / Kuta IDR 450,000 / Jimbaran IDR 460,000 / Nusa Dua IDR 490,000.
- Refrain from booking a treatment if you’re concerned with the following contraindications: pregnancy, inflammation, phlebitis, recent vaccination or fever, etc. If in doubt, please consult a doctor.
- Before your treatment we recommend you avoid eating a heavy meal as well as drinking diuretic or stimulant drinks.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the treatment if you go to the spa by yourself. The address is displayed in reminders which are sent to you by email in the days preceding your treatment.
- When leaving from the south of Ubud, get ready about 30 minutes before your treatment and watch for the shuttle provided by the spa. If leaving from another location, please contact the spa to organize your return trip and set the time of departure (contact details are displayed in reminders which are sent to you by email in the days preceding your treatment).
- Please let the therapist know about your preferences or if parts of your body should be ignored.